RSCIT EXAM DETAIL
RS-CIT -It stands for "Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology". RS- CIT has been approved by Deptt. Of Information Technology and Communication, Govt. of Rajasthan and this course offered by RKCL..
About the RS-CIT programme:
To remove the fear of IT, RKCL has launched an IT friendly course for the people of Rajasthan.
RS-CIT is a low cost and high quality IT program which offers an excellent study material and learning management system in your language languages (Local), and it's compulsory for all teachers and many government exam. A state-of-the-art delivery mechanism leads to online examination and instant e-Certification.
• Keen desire to learn Computer and Information Technology.
• Education Qualification: 10th Standard Desirable
The Course Fee includes the charges for the Study Material.
Mode Total Fee
Regular Rs. 2300/- (without instalments)
Regular Rs. 2400/- (1200 + 1200) (with 2 instalments)
Options of fee payment are available, but fees is non-refundable and non-transferable.
The duration of the RSCIT course is 12 weeks. And examination will be conduct in 13th month after your admission. Total lecture hour is 132 that contains 66 lab hour and 66 theory hours. One computer should be shared by 2 people. The medium of examination is both in English and Hindi. Examination mode will be offline. .For Online Mock Test visit our site
Re - examination Fee:
• Learner should pay Rs. 250/- to IT Gyan Kendra, to whom she/he has registered within decided time period.
• Note: A foresaid amount of Rs. 250/- does not include Training or any other services except allowing the aspirant to reappear for one specific re-exam event.
• An Aspirant can participate any number of times if the curriculum remains unchanged by paying examination fee separately for each examination of RSCIT.
How to Apply:
The admission process will be web-based. The learner should fill in an application form available at the local center, using RS-CIT Application Software. The software generates a receipt for the fees.
Aspirant approaches the center's representative for admission to RS-CIT course. Course brochure will be offered to Aspirant at admission time. Using RS-CIT application Software, learner`s information will be filled in the web based application form. (Or paper application form is filled by the learner and entered in the web and uploaded in batch mode by center).If the learner does not possess an email ID, the center helps him to obtain the same to be entered into the online application form. Centre scans the learners photograph and signature or takes his photo by digital camera / web cam and attached to his application form on the web. This is essential for examination.
The examination will be conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota and the university will give certificate to the successful candidates. Those who are computer literate and want to obtain the certificate from the university, they can directly appear for the examination without undergoing regular learning programme.
Why one should go for RS-CIT?
• For increased employability both in the public and private sector.
• For getting access to internet based information and knowledge.
• For improving personal work efficiency
• For better negotiating in emerging digital work environment.
• For becoming Computer and IT savvy
I hope from this post you will find all information about RSCIT. For RKCL RSCIT Online Mock Test visit our site www.fliqi.com. All the best.